Tuesday, May 5

What I've Done Today

So far today, I...
  • Put away all the groceries
  • Cleaned off and scrubbed the kitchen counters
  • Scrubbed the stove
  • Loaded the dishwasher (this is actually an accomplishment, as I haven't done this since last year sometime (not that it doesn't get done... usually I make Brit do it...))
  • Purged, organized, and scrubbed the fridge
  • Folded and put away Whisky's sleeping spots (aka, my freshly laundered scrubs and towels)
  • Made and appointment with the DTD
  • Joined Twitter. Follow me! http://twitter.com/purplepanda13 (Somebody stole my standard username- Puple Panda- so I had to add the stupid 13. And she hasn't even said anything since 2007. I HATE that!!)
So, I feel pretty darn accomplished. I like this whole working 3 days a week thing.

Still to do today: cleaning off the table, folding the rest of the laundry, and cleaning off the bathroom counters.

Yay me. I'm gonna eat a cookie.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I think you should have 2 cookies.

Cynthia said...

Wow...Wonder Woman!! What a feeling of accomplishment you must have. I love days where I just keep checking things off the list and the house get's better by the minute! Nice Work!! xo C