Sunday, February 7

Some Things

The real problem with working nights is not that I miss out on sleep... I make up for it throughout the week. The problem is it does weird things to my sleep schedule in general. Like if I fall asleep on the couch because my back is killing me and sleep for a few hours, my body assumes it's supposed to stay up all night. So I don't get back to sleep until after 3 AM. It's workable, but awkward, and annoying when you're awake at 1 AM with nothing to do.

I'm really annoyed with Facebook right now. Updates seem to disappear between one click and the next, and the consistency of what/who shows up has absolutely no rhyme or reason to it. It makes me wonder what I'm missing.

I haven't had any real cravings yet, except orange juice.... I drink about a gallon of that a week... But yesterday I was craving Arby's. Apparently, the baby disagreed. It's a weird feeling to crave something, love every bite, but have every bite make you almost barf. Totally worth it. I also got Trix, my other "real craving" right now. I'm trying not to eat a bowl for every meal, but I don't know how well I'm succeeding on that.

I have a lot of random thoughts lately. I bought a notebook to write them all down so I don't flood facebook/blogger with random thoughts nobody cares about. But I guess I don't care about you enough today.


4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, are we Facebook friends? Off to find you!

Jules AF said...

I have a craving for tuna right now, but I have no pregnancy to blame it on.
And my WV is TOTALLY PENNISES hahahahaha spelled incorectly, I know. But still hilarious.

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

I hate facebook right now too!

Mary said...

I just always stayed on my night schedule, even on my days off. I always found books to read or movies to watch. But the best is that I had a membership to a 24 hr gym...and no one else is there at 2am, so I would sing to my hearts content and dance/jog on the treadmill :o)

I haven't really had any true cravings, except for desserts (which I craved before I was ever pregnant).

I'm definitely not a fan of the changes on FB, and I thought I was the only one frustrated with losing the updates everytime I clicked my homepage.