Monday, February 23

Entertainment!

Just a few videos to make your day happy....

"Just another day with a bag on my head"


"Don't mess with granny" (short and sweet)



"Everything's amazing, but nobody's happy!"
Sorry I can't embed this video; NBC seems to have hunted down every single copy except this one, for some reason. It's about 4 minutes long, and TOTALLY worth it.
http://barefootmeg.multiply.com/video/item/56

Joaquin Phoenix on David Letterman, and on something pretty strong, apparently....


It's a little longer, 5 minutes, but hilarious. He is on there to promote Two Lovers, and has no idea what's going on. Crazy.

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I wish Joaquin were there too. Poor Dave. I hope Joaquin comes back soon.

I wished you coudl have stayed longer on Saturday, I didn't get a chance to really talk to you!

Kristina P. said...

Joaquin is INSANE!!!

Erin said...

I've seen that skateboard one before. And Joaquin - what is going on???