Friday, February 22

Tagged

Tagged by Emilia...

The rules:
  • Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
  • Turn to page 123.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post the next 3 sentences.
  • Tag 5 people.
The book technically closest to me is my husband's... The Road Less Traveled by M. Scott Peck, M.D. (sounds interesting, no?)

"Given the chance, a first-grader will talk almost incessantly. How can parents deal with this never-ending chatter? Perhaps the easiest way is to forbid it. Believe it or not, there are families in which the children are virtually not allowed to talk, in which the dictum 'Children should be seen and not heard' applies twenty-four hours a day."

Hm. That was amusing.

Unfortunately, i only know of 2 people who read this blog, and one of them tagged me. So wendy, you're tagged if you feel like playing, but I pretty much just fail at this game.

2 comments:

El Colorado said...

I've read that actually.

whitty-acres said...

I will play! Gimme a day to remember tho because I am going to bed.