Tuesday, April 13

Sleep

Ok, so I'm a little confused. I thought most of the exhaustion associated with pregnancy came when I was doing the hard work of building a body from scratch. That even SOUNDS hard. At this point, I'm basically done building, and he's just working on growing and getting nice and chubby..... WHY am I still exhausted all the time? Yesterday, I took a 3 hour nap, and went to bed at about midnight. Didn't wake up until 1 PM today. At which point I ate a bowl of cereal, and went back to bed from 2-5. That's 16 hours, if you're counting. And I'm still sleepy, and would bet money I start crashing at 3-4 AM like I do every night I work. What is up with this?

I count myself infinitely lucky to have an amazing bed that I can still get comfortable sleep (thanks to Grandy), a billion pillows to support said sleep, no kids or others in the house keeping me awake, and a husband who is so incredibly patient with me STILL sleeping my life away. I don't think I'll ever have another pregnancy this easy.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

You are just storing up for the future! Enjoy it!! xo C