Sunday, April 18

Blessed

I browse pregnancy forums every once in a while. It's a good time waster. But all their vents really make me count my blessings, because I can hardly relate to any of them. And they are shockingly frequent. I just keep looking at all these vents going "Wow, that kinda sucks for you."

Things I am so grateful for right now:
~Absolutely #1 is my patient and supportive husband. I have my gripes with him, but seeing some of the issues these other ladies are going through.... wow. Brit is pretty much amazing.
~People at work... well, everyone all around me really... who never comments on how big my belly is, how I look like I'm about to pop, or any such nonsense. It's always "Look how cute you are!" Darn right I am.
~Along the same lines, everyone around me who never offers unsolicited pregnancy advice or old wives tales. I don't even think it would bother me all that much, but for how common this gripe is, I see it in my own life..... well, never.
~My in-laws. Oh, my in-laws. To read the message boards, you would think everybody in the world has psychotic, selfish, frustrating in-laws. In my life, my husband's family is like my second family. Or family version 1.5, because "second" would be too far removed. I love that they live so close, I love that they're so supportive of us... they are just amazing. I love visiting them as often as possible, and love it when they visit out here.
~My job... is getting hard, but that's to be expected at this point. In general, though, I have a great schedule, understanding coworkers, and confidence in my job security.


That's all I can think of just off the top of my head, but I think that's pretty good. Yay for a relatively easy pregnancy and people who love me!

5 comments:

The Boob Nazi said...

I'm glad it's going so well for you!

heather said...

I love this! Thanks for sharing - there really are many reasons to be grateful! I'm glad that you have so many blessings! :)

Cynthia said...

I am so glad you feel blesssed...we sure do, to have you in the family! You were so nice to let us drop in on Friday night. See you soon!!! xo C

Mary said...

Yeah! I'm glad your pregnancy has been a pleasant one, and you are enjoying the love and support of your family, friends, and workplace. Every pregnant woman deserves it!

Robert & Lanie Meyers said...

I'm glad you are feeling good. It's sometimes hard to feel that way when you are pregnant. I loved what you said about having a supportive husband becuase I think that is my basis for a good pregnancy too.