Thursday, October 22

Sick, but not really

I hate that in-between sick feeling. Like when you're just getting sick, and you don't really want to do anything, but you feel lazy just lying around doing nothing cos you know you're not really THAT sick. That's how I feel right now. I prefer to be all-out miserable in bed watching TV with a sippy cup (what? it's very convenient for drinking horizontally....), rather than just kinda blah but still technically well enough to do the dishes and clean out the office. Stupid dishes.

On a completely unrelated note, watch this video. It will make your day. I promise.




2 comments:

Julianne said...

Hehe, I didn't watch the clip but I laughed at your sippy cup comment and drinking horizontally. In fact I'm still giggling. Probably because I know all too well how true it is.

Feel better.

heather said...

Oh I love you. Your words ring true to my heart. :) Those stupid dishes ...