Thursday, January 13

My new baby!

This is my precious:


These are my accessories:

  



This is my #1 wishlist item:

  



And this, dear friends, is the blog I created to practice my photography skillz. I'm posting a photo a day (so far as you know, anyway) to just practice taking and sharing pictures. Take a look. Hopefully, it will get better with age.


I do so love this photography deal. I find myself looking forward to every event through the mindset of "Ooh! Just think of the pictures I can take!!" I'm pretty pleased with myself.

5 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!

Cynthia said...

Sorry not nearly as cute as the other baby!! xo C

heather said...

I agree with Cynthia - although this particular baby does look pretty dang good! :) I fear that you have already surpassed me in my limited knowledge of photography. I checked out your project 365 and know what a few of those terms mean, but not all. Way to go Jen - you impress me with your determination and self-motivation. Way to go! And it's funny - I'm doing my own sort of Project 365, just with a different twist and not so much on the photography side of it but rather life in general. It's fun challenging myself to take a picture a day. I'm glad I can look at yours through a blog - you smart woman. :) I am loving your pictures!!

Nathan and Shannon said...

I love your project and the site looks great! I'm excited for you! That's awesome!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 megapixels, for the mommy point and shoot moments. Our other one is too big and bulky to cart around in my purse.