Monday, December 1

"What the...?" Product of the Day

Designer hospital gowns for women in labor : http://www.laborlooks.com/prin.html

Cute? Yes. Functional? Maybe. Smart? Well, that depends if you've ever seen a delivery. If you knew what got on your hospital gown and sheets during the labor and delivery process, and even afterwards until you go home, I don't think anyone would ever spend $50 on something to wear during the process. My goodness. I'm 90% sure that their only customers must be first-time moms who have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

One of my other blog friends posted about these. Ridiculous.

Mary said...

I hope you are right about the only people buying these are 1st time moms...b/c I honestly don't think they want to bring that gown home covered in all the ick that comes with the birthin' process!

Bekah said...

Eww! Gross! What a waste of money... haha I can't believe people buy these :-)

Julianne said...

OH MY GOSH! How ridiculous! Seriously...what the crap are people thinking?

the letter Bee said...

Hahaha I saw the blog post Kristina is talking about. This is a serious eye-roller. I love that the model looks 19; it tells you a lot. LOL

heather said...

I used Picasa3 to make those collages. They are super easy - and the program is free through google! Yay for free stuff! :)

Raymond and Amy Lambert Family said...

That is one of the dumbest things! Why would anyone buy one of those?!

Kristina P. said...

Jen, where have you been, you busy girl?!?