Monday, December 1

"What the...?" Product of the Day

Designer hospital gowns for women in labor : http://www.laborlooks.com/prin.html

Cute? Yes. Functional? Maybe. Smart? Well, that depends if you've ever seen a delivery. If you knew what got on your hospital gown and sheets during the labor and delivery process, and even afterwards until you go home, I don't think anyone would ever spend $50 on something to wear during the process. My goodness. I'm 90% sure that their only customers must be first-time moms who have no idea what they're getting themselves into.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

One of my other blog friends posted about these. Ridiculous.

Mary said...

I hope you are right about the only people buying these are 1st time moms...b/c I honestly don't think they want to bring that gown home covered in all the ick that comes with the birthin' process!

B&K said...

Eww! Gross! What a waste of money... haha I can't believe people buy these :-)

Julianne said...

OH MY GOSH! How ridiculous! Seriously...what the crap are people thinking?

Brittany Marie said...

Hahaha I saw the blog post Kristina is talking about. This is a serious eye-roller. I love that the model looks 19; it tells you a lot. LOL

heather said...

I used Picasa3 to make those collages. They are super easy - and the program is free through google! Yay for free stuff! :)

R and A Lambert said...

That is one of the dumbest things! Why would anyone buy one of those?!

Kristina P. said...

Jen, where have you been, you busy girl?!?