("Squee" being the sound you make when you're excited. Obviously.)
- Clocking out of a shift and knowing that I don't have to be back for several days
- Clocking out of a noc shift and knowing I have nothing to do all day but go home and sleep my butt off
- Hearing my favorite song on the radio
- Peeing after REALLY having to go and having to hold it for a REALLY long time (seriously, it's euphoric)
- Arranging my uber-fluffy down comforter and millions of pillows to get into bed
- Diet Squirt. Or any soda in a big tall fountain cup with lots of ice. Except diet coke. I'm so done with diet coke.
- Clocking out before the CNAs. (That NEVER happens. Except it did this morning. That was the fastest report in the history of ever, and it made me happy deep inside.)