Monday, October 11

Cuteness Abounds

I've decided that this age (4 months) is definitely my favorite. Everything Corbin does just floors me with cuteness. I want to love and snuggle him all the time, and find myself laughing 50 times a day at the adorable things he does. It's not even something that I can adequately express in pictures. He's just at an age where he's starting to be SO much more aware of the world around him. He has these great facial expressions. Practically every time you look at him, he breaks out in this huge, heart-breaking grin, and looks away all coy. He's grabbing at my face and my necklace, and snuggling into my shoulder when I hold him. He's big enough to hold on my hip, and to pull up to standing by his arms. He cracks up at everything- standing up, lifting his arms above his head, tickling his ribs, kissing his neck. He recognizes me and Brit and lights up whenever he sees us. He sits and babbles at us constantly. He freaks out with excitement every time his clothes come off. This kid LOVES to be naked! He is so funny. I can't believe how much I adore him. Sometimes I look at his tiny baby pictures and miss his itty bitty-ness, but not enough to want to go back. I'm having too much fun. Can I please freeze him right here and never let him grow up?




3 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Hahaha I love the armchair picture. He IS supercute!

heather said...

I love hearing these kind of things about Corbin! How fun!! So happy that you're happy.

Cynthia said...

This is one cute kid...I love the high chair...such a little man! Thanks for the updates...can't wait to see you again! xo C